There are definitely some factors you will need to consider prior to
submitting your application.
Firstly…if you have never worked before, then you should proceed with
caution. The Show environment is not your average retail store.
- – The work is repetitive, hours unpredictable & changed with little notice.
- – You may be required to work alone & unsupervised.
- – The finishing time may be late at night (up to 10pm).
- – Show customers may be alcohol or drug affected, abusive, impatient and sometimes intentionally dishonest.
Maturity, clear thinking and adherence to training will give you the tools to handle such situations.
- – Successful applicants will need to use a cash register with confidence,
and serve many customers in a quick and accurate manner.
The Show Dates are as follows:
- Sydney Show- 12th April to 23rd April
- Brisbane Show – 9th August to 18th August
- Adelaide Show – 3oth August to 8th September
- Melbourne Show – 21st September to 1st October
Whilst applicants will not be rostered on for the entire event, we ask that the entire time be made available exclusively for the Show – as
extra shifts can be available at short notice. If you are available for less than 10 days during this time, your application may not be considered.
If you believe that your retail experiences are suitable (gained in front counter fast food, or other fast paced retail environment), then please
download the application form and complete in legible handwriting or type.
We cannot reply to applicants who do not include their email address.
Return the form by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to Hunter Leisure – locked bag 24 Tullamarine Victoria 3043